Dry skin is the most sensitive skin. People with the dry skin will face lot of difficulties and everything will not fit on the dry skin. For Dry skin, there are many things that needs to be taken care.
One thing among those is the make up. One should be taking good care while applying make up if you have dry skin. The first thing that we will apply is the foundation. it is your responsibility to pick up the appropriate foundation for your skin.if you have chosen some foundation to apply on your skin then you will end up with a big disappointment. you might get rashes or patches.While buying the product make sure to read the labels.
Since the skin is dry , the foundation must also be moisturizer. It means the foundation must also contain the moisturizing substance in it. It also should contain an oil substance which will nourish the dry skin. So, be very careful while choosing your foundation for dry skin. If you wish you to what all the top foundations that were used by most of the people around world with dry skin. Here are the list that comes top when we are taking about the foundations for dry skin.
L’oreal True Match Foundation:
This is a very good foundation for all the skins but especially for the dry skin. As it is having the best moisturizers that helps dry skin and also this is very good for dry skin as it is having glycerin as ingredient as it will moisturizes the skin with the vitamins B ,E .
Let us talk about pro and corn of the product.
Pros to be considered:
- Good quality
- It is having wide range of shades
- Power of staying is good
- Good blending power
- Easy to put on
Cons of the product:
- A little expensive and difficult to get the product.
Price: Rs 995 /- for 30 ml
This product seems to be very good but little expensive. if you are not bothered about it you can go for it without any hesitation.
Lakme Absolute White Intense Skin Cover:
If you want to look more fair then you can go for this product. This is a very good product from lakme for best fairness. It is an inclusion of vitamin B3 which will gives you all the nourishment that is required when the make up is on. Let us talk about the pros and cons of the product.
Pro’s of Lakme absoulte white intense skin cover:
- Lasts for 10-12 hrs with the touch ups
- Attractive packaging
- Perfect pump out for one use
- Superb blend
- Good product for the Rs 700.
- Easy to carry
Con’s of Lakme absoulte white intense skin cover:
- Only three shades
- No ingredients list, not even on the official Lakme website, which is a huge no for some people.
- Not a see through bottle, so you have no idea how much is left.
Price: Rs 700 /- for 15 ml
MAC Mineralize Satin Finish Foundation:
This product from MAC comes with micro minerals that have special light reflecting capacity. Once you apply it, your face will emit a natural glow and indeed acquire a satin finish. Being oil-based, this base makeup range is simply ideal for those with dry skin.
Pro’s of Mineralize Satin Finish Foundation:
- It has sheer to medium coverage so it never gives a heavy caked look to your face.
- Oil based foundation thus helps in moisturizing the skin
- Good for winter use
- Stays for hours
- More shades to choose
Con’s of Mineralize Satin Finish Foundation:
- Since it is good for winter. Cant be used in other seasons
- It photographs badly because of illuminating particles and presence of SPF in it.
Price: Rs 2100/-
Revlon Colorstay Foundation:
This Revlon makeup has the power to blend seamlessly into your skin texture. Its special hydrating formula is just ideal for keeping your skin thoroughly moisturized.
Pro’s of Revlon Colorstay Foundation:
- Medium-heavy coverage
- Moderately priced
- Contains Spf 6, but even then we never take any chances when it comes to sunscreen
- It comes in both dry and oily/combiantion skin formulations. So there’s one out there for everyone
- Stays all day without touch-ups
Con’s of Revlon Colorstay Foundation:
- The smell. Sensitive sniffers out there might have a problem
- Need make up remover to remove
Price: Rs. 875/- for 30 ml
Lotus Herbals Pure Stay Nourishing Foundation
This one from Lotus Herbals is enriched with the skin nourishing Vitamin E that nourishes your dry skin and being rich creamy plus thick in texture the product offers great hydration to your dry skin, keeping it smooth and luminous for a long time.
Pro’s of Lotus Herbal Pure Stay:
- Long lasting
- Very good coverage
- Great for office
- Shades for all types of complexion
- Smudge proof
- No oxidization
Con’s of Lotus Herbal Pure Stay:
- No ingredient list
Price: Rs 625/-
Here are the products that we tried for the dry skin so far. We highly recommend these products as they gave the best results out.